Scandinavian Anti-Ageing Queen, Thorbjörg, raves about smoothies—and with good reason! Smoothies are a quick and delicious way to gather all of your daily nutrients in one quick drink. However, not all smoothies are created equal. Depending on which ingredients you use, smoothies can target and boost certain areas of your entire Vitality.
Through her years as a lifestyle coach, Thorbjörg has become a leading expert in reversing the biological clock. Her personal clients, and the readers of her bestselling book 10 Years Younger in 10 Weeks, have benefitted from her proven method relating to the “Circle of Vitality”. Her programme revolves around improving 10 areas of vitality, and her new book, Boost Your Vitality, is a collection of smoothie recipes that focus on each individual area.
With her book, you can drink your way to a healthier version of yourself. Each smoothie is tailor made with ingredients that help improve an area of vitality. So whether you want to improve your vitality as a whole, or simply boost areas such as Passion or Energy, Boost Your Vitality arms you with unique recipes that are sure to help you turn back the clock of your Biological Age.
Below I’ve included a sample recipe from her new book. The “C-Vitality Shake” is aimed at boosting your “Strength” through a stronger immune system. For more smoothies, check out Thorbjörg’s free recipe e-Book sample of Boost Your Vitality, and start drinking yourself to the healthiest edition of yourself!
- 3 dl / 1¼ cup rice milk
- 1 small banana or ½ normal banana
- 10-15 almonds
- 1 tbsp. rose hip powder
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tbsp. freshly pressed lemon juice
- Chopped peel of ¾ lemon
- 1 ½ dl / 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1 pinch of vanilla powder
- 150g / 5oz frozen strawberries
Throw all the ingredients in a blender and blend for a few minutes. Drink and enjoy.
- Optionally, if you want to be completely full after drinking, you can add protein powder and cold pressed flaxseed oil.
- This smoothie will fire up your immune system and your energy. The fantastic rose hip really is the piece de resistance. It helps those of us with medical challenges such as joint pain, tiredness, and frequent infections.
- Rose hip has a wide range of beneficial properties, with its high vitamin C content, bioflavonoids and phytochemical substances. If you are like me, born with “joint inflammation” genes, then whip this recipe out and use your rose hip powder.
Free Recipe e-Book: Sample of Boost Your Vitality
This free eBook contains 9 delicious and nourishing smoothie and juice recipes from the best-selling author of 10 Years Younger in 10 Weeks. Each recipe is accompanied by tips and tricks related to Thorbjörg’s 9 steps to vitality. This is the free sample edition of the complete Boost Your Vitality book with 68 recipes.
*the download is an .epub file compatible with most devices. You can convert the file to .mobi for kindle using a free online service.